|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Graham crackers||22 , crushed|
|Oleo||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) To prepare the crust, combine crushed graham crackers with oleo and sugar.
3) Chill the crust thoroughly, or freeze for a short duration. Keep aside.
4) In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until soft and fluffy.
5) To this, add sugar, lemon juice, vanilla and salt. Mix well.
6) Gradually add eggs, beating after each addition.
7) Into the cooled graham cracker crust, transfer this mixture.
8) Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
9) After baking, remove from the oven.
10) On top of the cake, add 1 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
11) Return to oven and bake again for 10 minutes.
12) Slice and serve topped with sliced strawberries, if desired.