|Eggs||3 , separated|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, mashed|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F and lightly grease a 10-inch springfoam pan.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg yolks light till and fluffy. Pour it into a larger mixing bowl containing cream cheese. Mix well and add in sour cream, sugar, vanilla and lemon juice. Mix the batter thoroughly.
3) Beat the egg white so that they form stiff peaks. Fold the egg whites into the batter gently and pour it into the baking pan.
4) Bake for about 60 minutes.
5) Switch off the oven but let the cake remain in the oven for another 60 minutes.
6) Let the cake reach room temperature before putting it in the fridge.
7) Serve the Crustless Cheescake out of the fridge, garnished with chopped fruits like peaches.