|Chocolate wafer cookies||9 Ounce, crushed for 1 1/4 cups (1 Package, Thin)|
|Butter/Margarine||6 Tablespoon, melted|
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce, softened (2 Packages, 8 Oz Each)|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Semisweet chocolate chips||12 Ounce, melted (1 Bag, 2 Cups)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1) Preheat oven hot to 325°F.
2) In a medium add crust ingredients and mix well. Keep aside 1 tablespoon crumbs for garnishing.
3) In a ungreased 10-inch springform pan add the remaining crumbs and press in bottom and 2 inches up side.
4) In a large bowl add cream cheese and sugar. Beat until smooth.
5) Mix 1 egg at a time until well blended.
6) Add melted chocolate gently and mix together.
7) Stir in remaining filling ingredients and beat until smooth.
8) Transfer into crust-lined pan.
9) Bake for 55 to 65 minutes until edges are set.
10) To avoid cracking put a shallow pan half full of hot water on lower oven rack during baking.
11) Let stand on pans to cool for 5 minutes.
12) Gently remove side of pan.
13) Keep aside for 2 hours to cool.
14) Garnish with reserved crumbs.
15) Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
16) Store in refrigerator.
17) Serve chilled.