|Graham cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Cream cheese||40 Ounce|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon flavoring||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mandarin orange slices||11 Ounce|
|Apple jelly||7 1⁄2 Ounce|
1. Take a 9-inch springform pan and coat it with fat.
2. In a bowl combine crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter, mixing well and press onto bottom of greased pan.
3. Beat cheese until fluffy.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, to cheese and beat well after each addition.
5. In another bowl combine cream and lemon flavoring and blend into cheese mixture thoroughly.
6. In a bowl mix remaining sugar, flour and salt together and add to cheese mixture, beating until smooth.
7. Pour into crumb-lined pan, bake at 475 degrees for 15 minutes and reduce heat to 250 degrees.
8. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes longer.
9. Remove from oven and cool.
10. Drain orange slices and arrange slices over top of cake.
11. Spoon jelly over oranges slices and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
12. Serve as an after dinner dessert or as desired.