Heavenly Chocolate Cheese Cake
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (2 Packages Of 4 Ounce Each)|
|Shortening||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||6 Cup (96 tbs), sifted|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted in 1/2 cup water|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted|
|Flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs), sifted|
|Soda||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) With a mixer, cream the cheese, 1/2 cup of shortening, vanilla and half of the sugar.
3) To this creamy mix, add the melted chocolate chips.
4) Stir in the remaining sugar and mix well. Keep aside half of this mixture for icing.
5) To the rest of the mixture, combine the remaining shortening.
6) Gradually blend in eggs.
7) Slowly sift together the flour, soda and salt.8) To a greased baking pan, alternatively add the milk and dry ingredients. Form 3 layers, beginning and ending with the dry ingredients.
9) Bake the 3 layers in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
10) Ice with the reserved mixture and serve as required.