|Graham crackers||30 , made into crumbs (2 1/2-Inch Squares)|
|Reduced calorie margarine||26 Teaspoon, divided (1/2 Cup Plus 2 Teaspoons, Tub)|
|Almonds||1 Ounce, shelled, toasted and finely ground|
|Part skim ricotta cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Frozen egg substitute||1 Cup (16 tbs), thawed|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||16 1⁄2 Teaspoon (1/3 Cup Plus 2 Teaspoons)|
|Light sour cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Light cream cheese||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon peel||1 Teaspoon, grated|
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, thoroughly mix graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons margarine, and the almonds.
3. Grease an 8-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
4. In a large mixing bowl, mix rest of the margarine with ricotta cheese, egg substitute, sugar, flour, sour cream, cream cheese, and lemon peel.
5. Using a mixer, beat the mixture on medium speed until blended.
6. In the greased pan, pour the crumb mixture and press with the back of the pan all over the bottom and up side of the pan.
7. Place the pan in the middle of center oven rack and bake for about 5 minutes until the crust is crisp and browned.
8. Lower the oven temperature to 325Â° F.
9. Pour the margarine mixture over the crust in springform pan.
10. Place the pan in the middle of center oven rack and bake for another 30 minutes until a knife inserted in center comes out dry.
11. Keep the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes to cool down.
12. Separate the cake from the pan and let it cool completely.
13. Refrigerate in a covered container until ready to serve.
14. Serve chill.