|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce|
|Cottage cheese||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a bowl combine zwieback crumbs, margarine, 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon, mixing well and reserve 1/4 of crumb mixture.
2. Press remaining crumb mixture into 9-inch round pan.
3. Press cream cheese and cottage cheese through sieve.
4. Add lemon juice and rind, vanilla and salt and mix well.
5. Add remaining sugar and stir thoroughly.
6. Beat in flour and stir in half and half.
7. Add eggs to mixture and beat well.
8. Pour into crumb crust and sprinkle reserved crumb mixture on top.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and open oven door.
10. Let cake set in oven for 1 hour and chill.
11. Serve with topping or garnish as desired.