|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Philadelphia cream cheese||9 Ounce (Three 3 Ounce Packages)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven hot to 350Â°c.
2) In a bowl, crush the crackers and mix with butter.
3) In bottom of 9" pie pan pat the crumbs.
4) Bake for 5 mins.
5) Place on a rack to cool.
6) In a bowl mash cheese and mix with eggs.
7) Using a mixer blend until smooth.
8) Stir in sugar and vanilla.
9) Transfer into cooled pie shell.
10) Bake at 300Â° for 15 mins.
11) Cool for four mins.
12) Mix sour cream, sugar, and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
13) Transfer and bake for five mins at 300Â°.
14) Take off from oven.
15) Chill for 24 hours.
16) Serve cold.