Body Shaper Cheesecake
|Wheat germ||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Bran||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Corn oil||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Cottage cheese||500 Milliliter (2 Cups)|
|Yogurt cream cheese||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Honey||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Yogurt cream cheese||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C).
2. To make the crust for the cheesecake, in a 9-inch (23-cm) spring form pan combine ingredients for crust and mix well.
3. Spread and press firmly on bottom and Â½ inch up sides of the pan. Keep aside
4. To make the filling, in a food processor jar, combine the cheese and honey and blend until smooth. Alternatively, press cheese through a sieve and whisk in the honey.
5. Tip into a large mixing bowl and add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
6. Turn and spread filling into the crust.
7. Bake cake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and allow cake to cool for 45 minutes.
9. In the mean time, make the topping by beating cream cheese and honey until smooth and creamy.
10. When cooled, spread topping over cheesecake.
11. Return to oven at same temperature for another 30 minutes.
12. Let the cheesecake stand in turned off oven for 30 minutes, with oven door left partly open.
13. Remove cheesecake from the oven allow it to cool to room temperature.
14. Place in the refrigerator and chill thoroughly before serving.
15. Remove spring form pan and place cheesecake on pastry stand or serving platter.
16. Cut into wedges and serve cold.
Calories 500 Calories from Fat 236
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g40.9%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 166.2 mg55.4%
Sodium 625.6 mg26.1%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14.2%
Sugars 22 g
Protein 36 g72.2%
Vitamin A 3.7% Vitamin C 0.08%
Calcium 10.1% Iron 12.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet