|Frozen strawberries||20 Ounce|
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated lemon peel||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||7 Tablespoon|
|Red food coloring||6 Drop|
|Cream cheese||24 Ounce|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crushed pineapple||14 Ounce|
|Graham cracker crust||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Drain strawberries and reserve juice.
2. In double boiler blend gelatin, sugar and salt together and stir in reserved juice and eggs.
3. Place over boiling water and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, lemon peel, lemon juice and food coloring.
5. Beat cream cheese until fluffy and add gelatin mixture to cheese gradually, beating after each addition until smooth and blended.
6. Whip cream until soft peaks form and fold into cheese mixture.
7. Drain pineapple and fold it along with strawberries into cheese mixture.
8. Press graham cracker mixture into 9-inch springform pan and pour mixture into pan.
9. Place in refrigerator overnight.
10. Serve with garnish as desired.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 7415 Calories from Fat 3996
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 452 g694.7%
Saturated Fat 213.7 g1068.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1500.1 mg500%
Sodium 7365.3 mg306.9%
Total Carbohydrates 770 g256.8%
Dietary Fiber 26 g104%
Sugars 495.7 g
Protein 101 g201.9%
Vitamin A 258% Vitamin C 563.7%
Calcium 114% Iron 119.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet