|Frozen strawberries||20 Ounce|
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated lemon peel||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||7 Tablespoon|
|Red food coloring||6 Drop|
|Cream cheese||24 Ounce|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crushed pineapple||14 Ounce|
|Graham cracker crust||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Drain strawberries and reserve juice.
2. In double boiler blend gelatin, sugar and salt together and stir in reserved juice and eggs.
3. Place over boiling water and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, lemon peel, lemon juice and food coloring.
5. Beat cream cheese until fluffy and add gelatin mixture to cheese gradually, beating after each addition until smooth and blended.
6. Whip cream until soft peaks form and fold into cheese mixture.
7. Drain pineapple and fold it along with strawberries into cheese mixture.
8. Press graham cracker mixture into 9-inch springform pan and pour mixture into pan.
9. Place in refrigerator overnight.
10. Serve with garnish as desired.