|Butter||7 Ounce, softened (200 Gram)|
|Caster sugar||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Cream cheese||7 Ounce (200 Gram)|
|Egg||1 (Size 3)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Caster sugar||4 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Whipped cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed For Topping)|
|Chocolate flake bar||1 (For Topping)|
1) Mix butter and sugar, creaming them until light and fluffy.
2) Stir in cream cheese, egg, lemon juice and cinnamon.
3) In a basin, combine together brandy and milk.
4) Coat the biscuits with brandy mixture and then place them lengthways in 3 rows x 5 biscuits on a large piece of foil.
5) Top the biscuits with a thin layer of cheese mixture and cover with the remaining biscuits dipped in brandy and milk.
6) Top the center row of biscuits with rest of the cheese mixture.
7) Make the cake into a triangular shape by pulling up the foil sides gently and then keep in refrigerator for a whole night.
8) On the following day, in a saucepan, boil sugar, water, cocoa and chocolate for 2 minutes.
9) Take off the mixture from heat and then let cool after beating in butter.
10) Peel off the foil and transfer the cake on a serving dish.
11) Apply the cake with melted chocolate and allow setting.
12) Top the cake with whipped cream and crumbled flake and serve at once.