|Graham cracker crumbs||7 1⁄2 Cup (120 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||2 , separated|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon peel||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Cream style cottage cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a bowl combine crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar and cinnamon.
2. Add butter and blend with the mixture together thoroughly.
3. Take a 9-inch springform pan and press 112 of the crumb mixture into bottom of the pan.
4. Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water.
5. Beat egg yolks slightly.
6. In double boiler combine egg yolks, milk, remaining sugar and salt and cook over hot water, stirring constantly, until mixture coats metal spoon.
7. Remove from heat.
8. In egg yolk mixture dissolve gelatin, add lemon peel, let it cool and beat well.
9. In a bowl mix cottage cheese, lemon juice and vanilla together and add to gelatin mixture, stirring well.
10. Fold cream into gelatin mixture.
11. Whip egg whites until stiff peaks form and fold into cream mixture.
12. Into prepared pan pour and sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
13. Chill overnight.
14. Garnish with candied fruits and serve.