Pineapple Cheesecake: Sweet World #13
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (about 9 crackers)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||12 Ounce|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||3 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained (in syrup)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a zip lock bag, place the crackers, seal it and pound it lightly with rolling pin until nicely crushed.
For the crust
3. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the crust and press it in the bottom and sides of a pie shell.
4. Bake the crust in the oven for about 4 to 5 minutes and set aside to cool.
For the filling
5. In a mixer bowl, fitted in to a stand mixer, cream the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
6. Add the eggs, 1 at a time and beat well after each addition, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
7. In the cooled crust, pour the filling, spread well and bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the filling sets and gets light brown on top.
8. Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes.
For the topping
9. In a bowl, put all the ingredients for topping and mix well.
10. Place the topping over the cheesecake, spread and smooth the top and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
11. Remove from the oven and let it cool for about 30 minutes and then cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled.
12. Cut in wedges and serve as desired.
Calories 599 Calories from Fat 341
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.6%
Saturated Fat 22 g109.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 178.3 mg59.4%
Sodium 270.9 mg11.3%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.33 g1.3%
Sugars 54.1 g
Protein 7 g13.3%
Vitamin A 26.3% Vitamin C 9%
Calcium 11% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet