|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon|
|Reconstituted nonfat dry milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||4 , separated|
|Artificial sweetener||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated orange rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Almond flavoring||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Creamed cottage cheese||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cream of tartar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Graham cracker crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. In top of double boiler sprinkle gelatin over milk add egg yolks and stir until thoroughly blended.
2. Place over hot water and stir constantly for about 5 minutes or until gelatin dissolves and mixture thickens slightly.
3. Remove from heat and stir in sweetener, salt, rinds, lemon juice, vanilla and almond flavoring.
4. With mixer beat cottage cheese at high speed for at least 4 minutes until smooth and stir into gelatin mixture.
5. Chill stirring occasionally, until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from spoon.
6. Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form and fold into gelatin mixture.
7. In a bowl combine crumbs, cinnamon and nutmeg, mixing well.
8. Take a 8 or 9-inch springform pan and sprinkle about half the crumb mixture over bottom of the pan.
9. Pour gelatin mixture into pan and sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
10. Chill until firm.
11. Remove from pan to large plate for serving.