Easy Lemon Cheesecake
|Digestive biscuits||100 Gram|
|Demerara sugar||25 Gram|
|Cream cheese||225 Gram|
|Double cream||150 Milliliter|
|Condensed milk||3⁄4 Can (7.5 oz) (1 Small Can)|
|Lemon juice||60 Milliliter (4 Tablespoon)|
1) Use a rolling pin to crush the biscuits.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and add the sugar. Add the biscuit crumbs and blend well.
3) Turn the concoction into a deep 7-inch pie plate or flan dish. Use the back of a spoon to press into shape around the base and sides of the dish.
4) In a bowl, put the cheese cream and cream it till it has softened. Beat in the condensed milk and cream.
5) Gradually add the lemon juice.
6) Into the flan case, pour the mixture.
7) To freeze, cover the container, label and place in the freezer.
8) Thaw the frozen preparation overnight in the fridge. Garnish with a lemon twist.
Calories 769 Calories from Fat 518
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g89%
Saturated Fat 22.6 g113.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 106.8 mg35.6%
Sodium 395.9 mg16.5%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.87 g3.5%
Sugars 41.4 g
Protein 10 g19.8%
Vitamin A 23.4% Vitamin C 13.8%
Calcium 21% Iron 1.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet