With Wimbledon just around the corner, it’s the ideal time of year to enjoy a spot of al fresco dining. For the perfect finale to a summer barbeque, impress friends and family by conjuring up these scrumptious and smooth low fat strawberry cheesecake pots.
Created by the queen of homemade, Kirstie Allsopp, these little pots of creaminess are super quick, easy to make, delicious and low fat – what more could you want?
Low fat soft cheese
4 Tablespoon, softened
Zero fat yogurt
Light condensed milk
4 Tablespoon (light carnation)
8 , crumbled
1 Cup (16 tbs), small diced
1. In a medium bowl, mix together low fat soft cheese and lemon juice.
2. Add in the zero fat yogurt and light condensed milk, whisk well.
3. In a wine glass, place the crumbled biscuit and top it with cream cheese mixture. Place in refrigerator for an hour.
4. Meanwhile in a bowl, mix together strawberries and jam.
5. Take out the glass from the fridge and top with strawberries. Serve and enjoy!
Are you still undecided what to prepare for dessert in the coming festive days? Well, here is an easy recipe which does not use eggs or gelatin, which is suitable for almost any occasion. It looks great, it low fat and it tastes just awesome! So watch the video and get the easy instruction so that you too can replicate this at any time.