|Graham crackers||1⁄4 Pound|
|Cinnamon||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Melted butter||6 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Pint|
1. Place the crackers in a zip lock bag and use a rolling pin to crush them into fine crumbs.
2. Add them to a bowl along with sugar, cinnamon and melted butter.
3. Using your fingertips, mix well then turn into a 10-inch flan tin and press to line the bottom. Refrigerate until required.
4. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
5. In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese.
6. Using an electric beater, whip the cheese until soft and creamy.
7. Add the sugar gradually along with the eggs, a little a time, and beating well after each addition.
8. Add the vanilla and mix well into the batter.
9. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and place in the preheated oven.
10. Bake for 20 minutes.
11. In the meanwhile, add cream, sugar and vanilla to a clean dry bowl and whisk lightly with a wire whisk.
12. Remove cake from oven and increase the temperature to 500°F
13. Spread cream over the cheese mixture and return to the oven.
14. Bake for 5 minutes.
15. Remove and cool completely.
16. Place in the refrigerator to chill before serving.
17. Remove the pie ring and place the cake on a serving plate.
18. Slice at the table.