Diet Chocolate Cheesecakes
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Packet)|
|Skim milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cocoa||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Low fat cottage cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Graham cracker crumbs||3 Tablespoon|
1. In blender container sprinkle gelatin over 2 tablespoons skim milk and let stand several minutes to soften.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1/3 cup skim milk to boiling; pour into blender container and process until gelatin dissolves.
3. Put in 2 tablespoons sugar, cocoa and the vanilla; process at medium speed until well blended.
4. Put in cottage cheese and blend at high speed until smooth.
5. Pour into bowl and chill until mixture mounds from a spoon.
6. Beat egg white until frothy and gradually add 1 tablespoon sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
7. Fold into chocolate mixture.
8. Combine graham cracker crumbs and cinnamon and divide evenly among 6 paper-lined muffin cups (2 1/2 inches in diameter).
9. Divide chocolate mixture evenly among prepared cups.
10. Cover and let it chill several hours or overnight.
11. Serve garnished with peach slices, if desired.
Calories 67 Calories from Fat 12
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2.2%
Saturated Fat 0.6 g3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.1 mg1%
Sodium 123.7 mg5.2%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.1%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 7 g14.6%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 0.22%
Calcium 4.9% Iron 3.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet