Diet Chocolate Cheesecakes
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Packet)|
|Skim milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cocoa||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Low fat cottage cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Graham cracker crumbs||3 Tablespoon|
1. In blender container sprinkle gelatin over 2 tablespoons skim milk and let stand several minutes to soften.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1/3 cup skim milk to boiling; pour into blender container and process until gelatin dissolves.
3. Put in 2 tablespoons sugar, cocoa and the vanilla; process at medium speed until well blended.
4. Put in cottage cheese and blend at high speed until smooth.
5. Pour into bowl and chill until mixture mounds from a spoon.
6. Beat egg white until frothy and gradually add 1 tablespoon sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
7. Fold into chocolate mixture.
8. Combine graham cracker crumbs and cinnamon and divide evenly among 6 paper-lined muffin cups (2 1/2 inches in diameter).
9. Divide chocolate mixture evenly among prepared cups.
10. Cover and let it chill several hours or overnight.
11. Serve garnished with peach slices, if desired.