Cherry Topped Cheesecake
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cream cheese||24 Ounce, softened (3 Packages)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Commercial sour cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canned cherry pie filling||21 Ounce (1 Can)|
1) Preheat oven.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine butter, graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, 3 tablespoon sugar and mix well.
3) Take a 10-inch springform pan, pour mixture, and set aside.
4) In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and lemon juice until soft and fluffy.
5) To it, add 1 cup sugar, salt, and eggs and beat for 10 minutes in a blender.
6) Take a crust, pour the batter, and bake at 350 degree for 45 minutes.
7) Remove from wire rack and let it stand for 20 minutes.
8) Mix sour cream, vanilla, and sugar, stir, and spread over cheesecake.
9) Bake at 350 degree for 10 minutes and let it cool.
10) Chill on pan before serving, top with cherry pie filling, and serve.