Fruit Glazed Cheesecake
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Cream cheese||24 Ounce, softened (Three 8 Ounce Packages)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream||16 Ounce (1 Carton, Commercial)|
|Canned fruit pie filling||21 Ounce (1 Can)|
1) Preheat oven.
1) Take a medium bowl and combine crumbs, butter, and powdered sugar and mix well.
2) Take a 10-inch springform pan, pour the mixture in it and set aside.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and whip cream cheese until soft and fluffy.
4) Beat in eggs and stir in vanilla.
5) Pour cream cheese mixture into crust.
6) Bake at 350 degree F for 50 minutes.
7) Drizzle sour cream at top and bake for another 5 mintues.
8) Allow it to cool, top with fruit pie filling and let it chill overnight.
9) Remove from pan and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5979 Calories from Fat 3848
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 437 g672.3%
Saturated Fat 247.5 g1237.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2072 mg690.7%
Sodium 3300 mg137.5%
Total Carbohydrates 468 g155.8%
Dietary Fiber 6 g23.8%
Sugars 369.8 g
Protein 78 g156.7%
Vitamin A 302.9% Vitamin C 23.7%
Calcium 132.5% Iron 48.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet