Fruit Glazed Cheesecake
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Cream cheese||24 Ounce, softened (Three 8 Ounce Packages)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream||16 Ounce (1 Carton, Commercial)|
|Canned fruit pie filling||21 Ounce (1 Can)|
1) Preheat oven.
1) Take a medium bowl and combine crumbs, butter, and powdered sugar and mix well.
2) Take a 10-inch springform pan, pour the mixture in it and set aside.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and whip cream cheese until soft and fluffy.
4) Beat in eggs and stir in vanilla.
5) Pour cream cheese mixture into crust.
6) Bake at 350 degree F for 50 minutes.
7) Drizzle sour cream at top and bake for another 5 mintues.
8) Allow it to cool, top with fruit pie filling and let it chill overnight.
9) Remove from pan and serve.