Lemon Cheesecake Cups
|Sugar free gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Package)|
|Boiling water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Neufchatel cheese||3 Ounce, softened|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Cool whip whipped topping||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In blender container dissolve gelatin in boiling water and cover.
2. Blend at medium speed 1 minute.
3. Put in cream cheese.
4. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
5. Put in cold water and lemon rind.
6. Cool slightly and blend whipped topping into gelatin mixture.
7. Spoon into dessert dishes and let it chill 1 hour.
8. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and garnish with lemon slices and mint leaves, if desired.