Gluten Free Pumpkin and Cinnamon Cheesecake
|Gingersnap cookies||500 Gram|
|Unsalted butter||6 Ounce, melted|
|Cream cheese||32 Ounce, room temperature|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Can pumpkin||15 Ounce|
|Cinnamon||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon, freshly grated|
|Cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|Vanilla extract||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (Gluten Free)|
|Flour blend||2 Tablespoon (Gluten Free)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For making crust – in a food processor jar, add in the cookies, and pulse until crumbly.
3. Stream in the butter, stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides.
4. Press the mixture into a 9-inch spring form pan with 3-inch sides. Bake the crust until golden brown, for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and let cool completely while preparing the filling.
6. For making Filling – In a large mixing bowl, add in the cream cheese and sugar; beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, for 3 minutes.
7. Add in the pumpkin and beat until incorporated. Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time, then add the cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, salt, and vanilla, and beat until blended. Add in the flour blend, beat until incorporated.
8. Wrap the sides and bottom of the spring form pan with heavy-duty aluminium foil. Pour in the filling into the pan and put it in a roasting pan. Pour in the hot water from the teakettle into the roasting pan, filling halfway up the sides of the spring form pan. Bake the cheese cake for 120 minutes.
9. Remove the cake from the water bath and let it cool on a wire rack.
10. Once cooled, use a paring knife to loosen the sides of the cake from the pan. Chill the cheesecake for 4 hours.
11. Serve Pumpkin Cheesecake with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
Calories 768 Calories from Fat 462
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g80.7%
Saturated Fat 28.3 g141.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 242.1 mg80.7%
Sodium 755.6 mg31.5%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.6%
Sugars 29.8 g
Protein 12 g24.3%
Vitamin A 166.3% Vitamin C 3.1%
Calcium 16.4% Iron 26%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet