Luscious Lemon Baked Cheesecake
|Digestive biscuits||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Butter||4 Ounce, melted (100 Gram)|
|Mascarpone||250 Gram (In A Tub)|
|Soft cheese||21 Ounce (600 Gram Or 1 Pound, 5 Ounce)|
|Lemon zest||3 Teaspoon (Grated From 3 Fruit)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (Extracted From 1 Fruit)|
|Plain flour||4 Tablespoon|
|Caster sugar||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|For the topping|
|Soured cream||142 Milliliter (Use 1/2 A 284 Milliliter Pot)|
|Lemon curd||3 Tablespoon|
|Raspberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Use A Handful, To Serve)|
1) Pre- heat the oven to 180CFan 160/gas 4.
2) Take a 23cm spring form tin and line its bottom with a greaseproof paper.
3) In a food processor, add in the biscuits and the melted butter. Give it a whizz and the biscuits into make fine crumbs.
4) Transfer the biscuit crumbs into the tin and chill.
5) In a separate bowl, add in the flour, mascarpone, cheese, egg yolks, lemon zest and lemon juice. Whisk them to a good consistency. Pour them inside the tin.
6) Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. The cheesecake must have a uniform wobble once cooked. Switch off the oven and allow the cake to cool inside completely.
7) Remove cheesecake from the tin. Scoop the soured cream over it.
8) Add the lemon curd over the top and garnish with raspberries, and serve.