Creamy Cheese Cake
|Corn flake/1 1/2 cups packaged corn flake crumbs||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Soft butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||24 Ounce, softened (3 Packages)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Eggs||4 , separated|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla flavoring||1 Teaspoon|
|Orange rind/Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Crush corn flakes, if used, as fine crumbs. Mix the crushed corn flakes with sugar and butter well. Keep half of the mixture to be used as topping.
3. Take a 10 inch spring form pan and firmly press rest of the mixture evenly to the bottom of the pan.
4. Take an electric mixer and use to mix milk and cheese. Add egg yolks, one each, increase the mixer speed and beat to a smooth mixture.
5. Decrement the speed, stir in sugar, sour cream, orange rind and vanilla. Beat the egg whites along with salt to a stiff level, but take care to avoid drying. Fold this mixture into cheese mixture.
6. Take a pan, line with crumbs and top with the crumbs mixture kept side. Bake for 1.5 hours or a knife placed comes clean.
7. Keep the door of the oven open and allow to cool completely.
8. If preferred, decorate using sweetened sliced strawberries, slice and serve.