Cottage Cheese Cake
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), lightly packed|
|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), divided|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon rind||1⁄4 Teaspoon, grated|
|Heavy cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||24 Ounce, sieved (3 Package)|
1) Preheat oven at 325°F.
2) In a bowl, add cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup of the sugar.
3) Add butter to blend together.
4) Use greased 8-inch spring form pan to press the mixture on the inner surface.
5) Beat eggs to form stiff.
6) Gradually add remaining 1 cup of sugar.
7) Add flour and salt to beat in.
8) Combine lemon juice, rind, heavy cream and cottage cheese to blend thoroughly.
9) Pour the batter in the prepared pan.
10) Bake for 1 ¼ hours or until the cake is properly done.
11) Allow the cake to cool inside oven for another hour by closing the door.
12) Place the pan on wire rack to cool.
13) Place inside refrigerator to chill down.
14) Frost the cake with your choice of garnishing to serve.