Berry Cheesecake Pie
|Cheesecake mix||11 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Chopped almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs), toasted|
|9 inch baked pastry shell||1|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Strawberry gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. Prepare cheesecake mix according to package directions.
2. Stir in the nuts.
3. Pour the mixture into baked pastry shell
4. Place in the refrigerator to chill for a minimum of 1 hour.
5. In a saucepan, dissolve sugar and cornstarch in 1 cup cold water.
6. Add 1 cup berries, lightly mashed
7. Place pan on a medium flame and stir until mixture is thick.
8. Remove from heat and strain into a bowl.
9. Add gelatin, butter, and lemon juice to berry mixture.
10. Stir till gelatin dissolves.
11. Place bowl on a bed of ice.
12. Stir every 5 minutes until the mixture is semi-set.
13. Pour the berry mixture over cheesecake.
14. Slice remaining berries and arrange over pie.
15. Cover pie with cling film and place in the refrigerator until set.