2. In a mixing bowl, combine crushed digestives and butter.
3. In a cake tin, place this mixture and make the base.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, caster sugar, coco powder and dark chocolate. Mix it well.
5. Pour this batter in cake tin and put it into the fridge for 4 hours.
6. Serve it with raspberries or strawberries.
If you love cheesecake, you are going to relish this dessert. This is a treat you can serve your family. You can make the cheesecake on holidays. Watch the video for the detailed instructions by the chef.