2. For making the crust – in a blender, combine hazel nut, flour, butter, salt and sugar.
3. In a tin, press the crust mixture and put it into the oven for 20 minutes.
4. For making the filling – in the blender combine cream cheese, caster sugar, flour, vanilla extract, almond essence and double cream. Blend it well.
5. Add eggs and beat gently. Stir in the blue berries.
6. Pour the filling on top of the crust and put in the oven for 45 minutes.
7. When baked through, turn off the oven and leave the cake in it for an hour.
Those who are fond of eating cheesecakes will surely relish this one. The blueberry gives an added taste to the cheesecake. The chef makes the recipe easy to follow by her useful tips. Your family and guests will enjoy it.