Start Jenny's CHEESECAKE Diet and Workout Plan TODAY to lose weight, add flavor, and have fun! Learn how to make these low fat Mini Cheesecakes and Workout moves from Jenny Kelley and her crew.
For the muffin tin cups
12 Medium (Reduced fat)
For the cheesecake batter
Light cream cheese/Cream cheese
Fat free cream cheese/Cream cheese
Sugar substitute/Granulated white sugar
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (No calorie sugar baking substitute)
2 Tablespoon (Juice from 1/2 lemon)
2 Medium (Egg substitute may be used as per instructions on the package)
For the topping
Pie filling/Fresh berries / whip cream
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (As needed)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (176 C).
2. Place baking cups into muffin tin with one vanilla wafer in the bottom of each cup (flat side of cookie down). Set aside.
3. Mix cream cheese at room temperature together until smooth.
4. Add and mix in sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice.
5. Scrape sides then add and mix in 2 eggs until mixture is smooth.
6. Spoon mixture into cups and bake in the preheated oven for 17 - 20 minutes, or until centers are almost set (cooked).
7. Once done, let cool for 30 minutes.
8. Refrigerate cheesecakes for 2 hours or overnight.
9. When ready to serve, spoon pie filling, fresh fruit, or whip cream on top.
10. Serve chilled.
Things You Will Need
1. Paper baking cups - 12
2. Muffin tin (with 12 individual servings used)
All you people who are working hard to stay fit and healthy chef Jenny has an aazing dish dessert for you. No it's not just any other dessert it's the yummy and delicious Diet Cheesecake. Yes a dessert which is low on calories great isn't it. Check out the video for this yummy dessert.