1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a food processor, blend the wafers into fine crumbs add in the sugar and pulse 3 times.
3. Take out the crumbs in a bowl and add in the butter and mix until blended.
4. Place the crust in a mould and bake for 5 minutes at 350 F.
5. Allow the crust to cool before adding the cheese cake mixture, approximately 10 minutes.
6. Meanwhile in a metal bowl melt chocolate over a pot of boiling water. Once melted, allow to cool slightly.
7. Using a mixer, blend cream cheese, sugar and cocoa powder until texture is smooth.
8. Add in the vanilla and egg and blend until thoroughly mixed.
9. Add in the melted chocolate and mix until blended in well.
10. Pour the mixture over the crust and bake for 50 minutes at 350 F.
11. Chill overnight before adding the icing.
12. For Icing – In a small sauce pan heat whipping cream, sugar and chocolate until smooth.
13. Pour the icing over the cake and allow to cool until icing has set.
14. Serve Chocolate Cheesecake with fresh fruits for dessert.
A cheesecake to make you greedy !!! Watch this video to prepare an outstanding chocolate cheesecake with dark chocolate icing. This is dessert lovers ultimate passion. Moist, soft, creamy....it has it all. Serve it with care cause it promises to last less than a minute on the table.