|Cream cheese||16 Ounce, softened (2 Packages, 8 Ounces Each)|
|Granulated sugar substitute||6 Tablespoon, divided (1/3 Cup Plus 2 Teaspoons)|
|Vanilla||3 Teaspoon, divided|
|Unsweetened cocoa||2 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Heavy whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray. Cut 8-inch parchment paper or wax paper circle to fit bottom of pan. Place paper in pan; spray lightly with cooking spray.
2. Beat cream cheese, eggs, 1/3 cup sugar substitute, honey and 2 teaspoons vanilla in large bowl or electric mixer at medium speed 2 to 3 minutes just until well blended. With mixer running on low speed, beat in cocoa until well blended. Do not overheat.
3. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 35 to 40 minutes until center is set. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack; run thin spatula around edge of cheesecake to loosen. Cool completely.
4. Invert cheesecake onto plate. Remove parchment paper. Place serving plate over cake; invert cake top side up. Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
5. Beat cream, remaining 2 teaspoons sugar substitute and 1 teaspoon vanilla in small deep bowl at high speed of electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Serve with cheesecake and serve as desired.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2736 Calories from Fat 2255
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 258 g396.9%
Saturated Fat 145.9 g729.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1250.7 mg416.9%
Sodium 1689.6 mg70.4%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.5%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32%
Sugars 42.1 g
Protein 48 g96.9%
Vitamin A 195% Vitamin C 2.7%
Calcium 65.7% Iron 20.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet