Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|No calorie sugar substitute||17 Tablespoon, divided (for baking)|
|Grated lemon peel||1 Teaspoon|
|Bran flakes cereal||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Melted butter||3 Tablespoon|
|No sugar added blueberry fruit spread||4 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Beat cream cheese in medium bowl on high speed of electric mixer until smooth. Beat in 3/4 cup sugar substitute, 1 egg, lemon peel and vanilla.
3. Stir together cereal, flours, 1/2 cup sugar substitute, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. In separate small bowl, whisk milk, butter and 1 egg until blended; pour over cereal mixture. Mix gently just until blended.
4. Spoon about 2 tablespoons batter into each muffin cup. Spread 1 teaspoon fruit spread over batter. Spread cream cheese mixture over fruit spread. Combine remaining 1 tablespoon sugar substitute and cinnamon; sprinkle mixture evenly over cream cheese mixture.
5. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean. Cool muffins 10 minutes in pan on wire rack. Remove muffins from pan and cool. Serve warm or at room temperature. Refrigerate leftover muffins.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2021 Calories from Fat 1228
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 140 g215%
Saturated Fat 74.6 g372.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 786.1 mg262%
Sodium 2568.9 mg107%
Total Carbohydrates 147 g49.2%
Dietary Fiber 17.3 g69.4%
Sugars 44.5 g
Protein 58 g115.9%
Vitamin A 116.7% Vitamin C 10.9%
Calcium 134.2% Iron 120.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet