Baked Blackberry Cheesecake
|Cottage cheese||6 Ounce (175 Gram, 3/4 Cup)|
|Low fat natural yogurt||5 Ounce (150 Gram, 2/3 Cup)|
|Wholemeal flour||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Golden caster sugar||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , finely grated rind and juiced|
|Blackberries||7 Ounce (200 Gram, 2 Cup)|
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Lightly grease and line the base of an 18 cm / 7 in cake tin.
2. Whizz the cottage cheese in a food processor or blender until smooth, or rub it through a sieve.
3. Add the yogurt, flour, sugar, egg and egg white, and mix. Add the lemon rind and juice, and blackberries reserving a few for decoration.
4. Tip the mixture into the prepared tin and bake it for about 30-35 minutes, or until just set. Turn off the oven and leave for 30 minutes.
5. Run a knife around the edge of the cheesecake, and then turn it out.
6. Remove the lining paper and place the cheesecake on a warm serving plate. Decorate with the reserved blackberries and serve it warm.
Calories 146 Calories from Fat 28
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.9%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 59.2 mg19.7%
Sodium 195.5 mg8.1%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.7%
Sugars 14.1 g
Protein 11 g21.2%
Vitamin A 4.4% Vitamin C 27.1%
Calcium 13.1% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet