Lala Cooks Pumpkin Cheesecake
|For graham cracker crust|
|Graham crackers||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), crushed|
|Melted butter||5 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||9 Ounce (room temperature)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 Large, lightly beaten|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground allspice||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Canned evaporated milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Canned unsweetened pumpkin puree||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a food processor, add in the graham crackers and crush.
3. Slowly drizzle melted butter through the top of food processor until combined and crumbs are formed.
4. Take out the mixture into a spring form pan and pat down to make a crust.
5. Bake for 5 minutes and cool.
6. In the stand mixer, cream together the cream cheese and the sugar.
7. Add in the vanilla and slowly add in the eggs. Followed by cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and ginger.
8. Stir in the corn starch along evaporated milk and pumpkin puree.
9. Pour the butter over the crust and bake for 60 minutes.
10. Mix together sour cream and sugar with a whisk.
11. Take out the cheesecake from the oven, pour mixture on top and spread into an even layer. Bake for 5 more minutes until set.
12. Remove from oven and cool in refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
13. Garnish cheesecake with julienne crystallized ginger or whatever you like. Enjoy!
Calories 404 Calories from Fat 174
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.6%
Saturated Fat 10.6 g52.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 76.9 mg25.6%
Sodium 248 mg10.3%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 36.9 g
Protein 5 g10.3%
Vitamin A 98.7% Vitamin C 2.9%
Calcium 11% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet