The coconut cheesecake is your very own cheesecake with coconut. We have used all the low fat ingredients which makes it perfectly healthy dessert for all those who love to eat but are health watchers also.
100 Gram, diced
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Plain sweet biscuit
1. Line the base of cake mould with baking paper.
2. For the base of the cheese cake, crush the sweet biscuits and mix it well with ground almond and melted butter.
3. Pre-heat your oven to 180ºC. For the cheese cake, use a 22cm spring form tin for baking.
4. Boil apricot and water in a small saucepan and put it to boil. Remove it from heat once apricot is soft enough.
5. Combine ricotta, cream cheese, coconut cream, eggs and sugar in food processor, blend until you get a smooth texture.
6. Take the batter out of the processor and stir in the apricot mixture.
7. Press the crushed biscuit mixture evenly over base of the prepared tin and pour the batter gently over the biscuit base and place the tin on a baking tray.
8. Put the cheesecake to bake for 30 minutes at 180ºC then reduce the oven heat to 150ºC for an hour, until it is just firm in the middle.
9. Allow cheese cake to cool before serving. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve dessert.