|Pineapple filling||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Cream cheese||40 Ounce, softened (5 Packages, 8 Ounces Each)|
|Sugar||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Roll one-third of chilled Cooky Crust dough to cover the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan.
2. Bake in hot oven (400°) for 8 minutes, or until lightly browned. Grease sides of springform pan; roll remaining dough into 2 strips about 15 inches long and 2 1/2 inches wide; press on sides of pan and fit together with bottom. Refrigerate.
3. Place cream cheese in large bowl. Blend in sugar, flour and vanilla. Beat with electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and egg yolk, one at a time, beating well after each addition; stir in heavy cream; spoon Pineapple Filling into crust; pour cream-cheese mixture over.
4. Bake in very hot oven (475°) 12 minutes; reduce heat to 250°; bake for 1 1/2 hours longer. Turn off oven; leave cake in oven 1 hour.
5. Remove from oven; cool on a wire rack; loosen around edge with knife; release spring and remove side of pan. Decorate top with whipped cream and pineapple slices, if you wish.