Chocolate Cheese Cake
|Chocolate crumb crust||1 (1 Recipe)|
|Double cream||975 Milliliter (1 1/2 Standard Cups)|
|Cream cheese||300 Gram (Room Temperature, Use Any Indian Cheese Spread)|
|Plain chocolate||340 Gram|
|White butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Castor sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Icing sugar||1 Tablespoon (Extra Required)|
1. Prepare the crust as directed.
2. Melt chocolate and butter by placing the sauce pan over hot but not boiling water. Cook until chocolate is completely melted or you may use a double boiler. Remove and stir chocolate mixture until smooth.
3. Place cream cheese in a large bowl and beat at medium speed until smooth. Gently beat in chocolate mixture. Scrap down sides of the bowl, as needed.
4. Add cream and vanilla, beat well.
5. Add castor sugar a little at a time and continue beating at medium speed until sugar is absorbed.
6. Beat in 1/4 cup beaten egg at a time, beating well, scraping down the sides.
7. Sieve cocoa powder. Sprinkle over the cheese mixture and beat at low speed until cocoa is thoroughly incorporated.
8. Pour the mixture into unbaked chocolate crust. Allow the batter to settle.
9. Bake in a preheated moderately hot oven (200Â°C-400Â°F-gas mark-6) for 30 minutes, then reduce oven temperature to 160Â°C-325Â°F-gas mark-3 and bake for another 30 minutes.
10. Allow it to cool undisturbed until sides and bottom of the pan are completely cool.
11. Refrigerate the cheese cake for 8 hours.
12. Just before serving sieve icing sugar and sprinkle over the cheese cake.