Low Carb Homemade Cheesecake
|Cream cheese||24 Ounce, softened|
|Splenda||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar free vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar free preserves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), microwaved (any preserve of your choice)|
|Nuts||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Sugar free chocolate||50 Gram, chopped|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add in the cream cheese and mix in stand mixer on high until cream cheese is smooth.
3. Add in the splenda and continue mixing the mixture.
4. Stir in the vanilla extract and mix well.
5. Add in the eggs one at a time letting mixer work in the one egg before adding the next. Stop the mixer and use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl, to insure even mixing.
6. Pour the batter into the spring form pan and place the chocolate and nuts. Cover it with batter.
7. In a Ziploc, pour in the preserve and cut the tip with knife. Squeeze it over the batter and swirl around with a toothpick.
8. Bake for 50-65 minutes or until low carb cheesecake is set in the middle.
9. Cool for an hour and then chill for at least six hours, best served the next day.
10. Slice the cake and serve for dessert.
You can add sugar free chocolate to the batter and then make cake.