Mocha Chocolate Cheesecake Squares
|For the brownie layer|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), softened|
|Semi-sweet chocolate||1 Packet|
|Instant coffee granules||1 Tablespoon|
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|For the cheesecake layer|
|Cream cheese||250 Gram, softened|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coffee liqueur||2 Tablespoon|
|For the sour cream layer|
|Sour cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the brownie layer: In a small microwave safe bowl, add and combine butter with semi sweet chocolate pieces. Melt this in the oven for 2 minutes at medium temperature. Once done, set it aside.
3. In the melted butter-chocolate mixture add instant coffee granules and mix well. Set it aside until the coffee dissolves.
4. In another bowl, add and combine the flour with baking powder and set it aside.
5. In a large mixing bowl, add the eggs and brown sugar. Mix until well combined.
6. Once done, pour in the cool butter-chocolate mixture and flour mixture. Stir until well combined.
7. Take a 9 x 13 inch baking pan and pour the above batter evenly into it. Once done refrigerate it for 10 minutes.
8. For the cheesecake layer: In an electric mixer, add the cream cheese and sugar and beat until well combined.
9. Stir in the eggs and beat until creamy and soft. Slowly stir in the flour and continue beating.
10. Add coffee liqueur and beat the batter well. Once done, remove the baking tray from the refrigerator and apply the cheesecake filling evenly over the top of the chilled brownie.
11. Bake this in the preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
12. For the sour cream layer: In a bowl, add and combine sour cream with sugar and set it aside.
13. After 20 minutes, remove the baking pan and spread the sour cream mixture evenly over the cheesecake layer. Bake it in the oven for another 10 minutes.
14. Once done baking remove the tray and let the cake cool completely before slicing and serving.
15. Serve these mocha cheese cake squares with warm milk.
Calories 237 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.7%
Saturated Fat 9.1 g45.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 49.6 mg16.5%
Sodium 59 mg2.5%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.79 g3.2%
Sugars 19.3 g
Protein 2 g5%
Vitamin A 7.9% Vitamin C 0.21%
Calcium 4.1% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet