|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Digestive biscuits||10 , crushed|
|Cottage cheese||16 Ounce (Two 250 Gram/8 Ounce Cartons)|
|Liquid honey||2 Tablespoon|
|Natural yogurt||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , separated|
|Lemon||1 Large, juiced|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Large|
|Gelatin||1 Tablespoon, soaked|
|Lemon rind shred||1 Tablespoon|
1. Melt the butter in a pan, then stir in the biscuit crumbs. Press over the base of a 20 cm (8 inch) loose-bottomed cake tin. Chill until firm.
2. Meanwhile, place the cottage cheese, honey and yogurt in a bowl and mix together until smooth. Set aside a quarter of this mixture for decoration.
3. Add the egg yolks and grated lemon rind and juice to the remaining mixture and mix well.
4. Heat the gelatine gently until dissolved, then add to the lemon mixture.
5. Whisk the egg whites until stiff, then fold into the mixture. Pour over the crumb base.
6. Chill for about 2 hours, until set.
7. Remove from the tin and place the cheesecake on a serving plate.