Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake is a scrumptious dessert. It will surely be hit on any occasion. Well, you can make Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake whenever you want to treat yourself. Make sure, you get fresh raspberries which is the core of the recipe.
For the crust
For the filling
For the toppings
275 Gram, divided
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4.
2. Grease the sides and base of the spring form pan.
3. In a food processor add the biscuits and process everything until you get fine crumbles.
4. Mix the crushed biscuits with the melted butter and transfer into the prepared tin.
5. Press down into the base of the tin to form an even layer.
6. In the food processor combine ricotta, crème fraîche, eggs, sugar, honey, lemon zest and vanilla extract. Blend it for few seconds until smooth.
7. In a bowl crush 100 grams of the raspberries using a fork.
8. Add the raspberries in the food processor and blend everything together.
9. Once done pour the filling mixture in the prepared baking tin and tilt side to side until you form even layer.
10. Bake it in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until the cheesecake is pale golden and wobbles slightly in the middle when you shake the tin.
11. Once done remove and cover the tin with a foil and leave in a warm place.
12. The cheesecake has to completely cook before storing in the fridge overnight.
13. Release the spring form pan and using a sharp knife run it around the edges to loosen the cheesecake and remove it from the tin.
14. Place the cheese cake in a serving plate, top it with the remaining raspberries and sprinkle icing sugar on top.
15. Serve the raspberries cheesecake after a hearty meal.
Things You Will Need
20cm diameter spring form/loose-bottomed cake tin