This recipe ws given to me by my cousin-in-law, Angela Curlee. She introduced me to this fabulous recipe and it was the most delicious dessert! I have taken it to parties and showers and people have bombarded me with requests for this recipe and to make it again and again!
Crescent rolls dough
1 Packet (reduced fat)
8 Ounce (fat free)
1 Cup (16 tbs), divided
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Unroll the crescent roll and cut it into half.
3. In a microwave proof bowl, place the butter and microwave until it melts.
4. In a small bowl, mix together 1/2 cup of sugar with cinnamon.
5. In a 9”×13” greased baking dish, line with 1/2 of crescent roll in the bottom.
6. In a bowl, place together cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla, and mix well to combine using hand blender.
7. Spread the cheese mixture over crescent roll.
8. Place the remaining crescent roll to cover the cheese mixture.
9. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the crescent roll and pour butter on the top of sugar mixture.
10. Bake the cheesecake in oven for 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
11. Remove the cheese cake from the oven and allow to cool.
If you are a cheesecake fan like chef Kat, here is a delicious variation of cheesecake. Like all cheesecake recipes, this is very simple to make. She is using strudel pastry and low fat cheese for the recipe. Kat shows how to make it but for the complete recipe, a visit to her website would be required.