How to Kitchen kick starts its first series with a deliciously creamy chocolate orange and vanilla swirl cheesecake recipe. This tasty treat is inspired by the latest series of Orange Is The New Black and in ode of Crazy Eyes and Piper's unique on-screen relationship.
|Ginger biscuits||8 Ounce|
|Digestive biscuits||4 Ounce|
|Butter||4 1/2 Ounce|
|Dark chocolate/Milk chocolate||5 1/3 Ounce|
|White chocolate||3 1/2 Ounce|
|Mascarpone/Cream cheese||12 1/2 Ounce|
|Soft light brown sugar||5 1/3 Ounce|
|Orange||1 , take zest and juice|
1. Grease and line a cake tin.
2. Preheat the oven to 200 C.
3. Crush the biscuits. Add butter and mix well.
4. Transfer to the cake tin and spread it evenly. Press it in the tin and place it in the fridge.
5. Take brown sugar, eggs and mascarpone in a bowl. Whisk until well blended.
6. Divide the mixture into two bowls.
7. Add white chocolate and vanilla to one of the bowls and the dark chocolate, orange zest and orange juice to the other bowl. Mix well.
8. Wrap the baking tin tightly with a layer of Cling film and then double layer of tin foil.
10. Pour the dark chocolate layer first followed by the white chocolate. Place the tin in a larger baking dish. Fill the baking dish with boiling water.
11. Pop it in the oven for around 30 minutes or until just set.
12. Let it sit at room temperature for about an hour.
13. Put it in the fridge overnight. Let it set completely.
14. Slice and serve all by itself or with some cream. Enjoy.