2. Grill the cheese burgers on it taking time to flip it on either side until it is done to your liking.
3. In another pan, saute the onions and the garlic and let them get caramelized.
4. When the burgers are almost done, put the cheese on the burger and cover it for some time turning down the flame for a little while till the cheese starts to melt.
5. Put the burger buns on the same grill to heat them through.
6. Assemble the burger by placing the patty on the bun and topping it with the onion disc followed by the sauteed onion mushroom mixture. Pour ketchup and top with another bun and serve with chips and pickles on the side.