Double Cheeseburger Pizza Rounds
|Lean ground beef/Turkey||1⁄2 Pound|
|Refrigerated buttermilk biscuits||1 1⁄8 Pound (1 Can, 1 Pound, 3 Ounce, Pillsbury Brand)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use As Required)|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Pizza sauce||14 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Crumbled feta cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Chopped ripe olives||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Dash|
|Hot pepper sauce||1 Dash|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese/Pizza cheese blend||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Using a nonstick cooking spray, coat a large cookie sheet.
3. In large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef for 5 to 7 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
4. Split the dough into 8 biscuits. Keep them 2 1/2 inches apart on sprayed cookie sheet. Using the bottom of flat 2-inch diameter glass or with fingers, press out each biscuit to form 3 1/2-inch round with 1/2-inch rim around outside edge.
5. Take a small bowl, mix egg yolk and water; beat well. Brush over tops and sides of biscuits. Scatter each biscuit with sesame seeds.
6. Add all remaining ingredients except pizza cheese blend to ground beef; cook about 1 minute, stirring continually.
7. Add about 1/4 cup ground beef mixture into indentation in each biscuit. Sprinkle each with pizza cheese blend.
8. Bake for 12 to 17 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
Carefully remove from cookie sheet.
9. Serve immediately.
Calories 323 Calories from Fat 110
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g27.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 64.7 mg21.6%
Sodium 961.1 mg40%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.3%
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 17 g34.3%
Vitamin A 10.6% Vitamin C 9.4%
Calcium 19.2% Iron 17%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet