|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Hamburger buns||4 , toasted|
|Process american cheese slice||4|
1. In a bowl, mix the beef with salt and pepper.
2. Divide the mixture into 4 equal patties.
3. Arrange them in a microwave proof baking dish.
4. Cover the dish with wax paper or paper towels.
5. Place in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes until browned.
6. Flip the patties over and cook, covered, for another 3 minutes until cooked through.
7. On each bun base place 1 patty.
8. Top each with a cheese slice and cover with top half.
9. Place each burger on a paper plate or place all over a plastic rack in the microwave and cook for 1 to 1 ½ minutes until cheese melts.
10. Cut into half if you like or serve whole while hot.
11. Accompany with mustard and catsup if you like.