|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Hamburger buns||4 , toasted|
|Process american cheese slice||4|
1. In a bowl, mix the beef with salt and pepper.
2. Divide the mixture into 4 equal patties.
3. Arrange them in a microwave proof baking dish.
4. Cover the dish with wax paper or paper towels.
5. Place in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes until browned.
6. Flip the patties over and cook, covered, for another 3 minutes until cooked through.
7. On each bun base place 1 patty.
8. Top each with a cheese slice and cover with top half.
9. Place each burger on a paper plate or place all over a plastic rack in the microwave and cook for 1 to 1 ½ minutes until cheese melts.
10. Cut into half if you like or serve whole while hot.
11. Accompany with mustard and catsup if you like.
Calories 524 Calories from Fat 322
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.7%
Saturated Fat 13.9 g69.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 109.2 mg36.4%
Sodium 707.9 mg29.5%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.1%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.1%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 25 g50.7%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 8.1% Iron 11.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet