Bacon And Swiss Cheeseburgers
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Onion salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Swiss cheese slices||4 3⁄4 Ounce|
|Hamburger buns||4 , toasted|
1) Microwave the bacon at Power Hi for 2 to 3 minutes, or until just crisp after placing it between layers of paper towels on roasting rack.
2) Let cool and crumble.
3) Take a medium-sized mixing bowl and combine ground beef, bacon, Worcestershire sauce, onion salt and pepper in it.
4) Figure the mixture into 4 1/2-inch thick patties and place on the roasting rack.
5) Microwave for 2 minutes at Power Hi, toss over the patties and further microwave for another 2 minutes at Power Hi until beef loses pink color.
6) Place a cheese slice on the top of each patty and allow the cheese to melt by microwaving for 45 to 60 seconds at Power Hi.
7) Patties can be alternatively cooked with Browning Dish. Follow the manufacturer's instructions to preheat the dish and follow the steps 5 and 6.
8) Serve this hot on toasted hamburger buns.