|Ground beef||1 Pound (500 Gram)|
|Onion||1 Small, minced|
|Cheddar cheese||4 (Thin Slices)|
1) Divide the ground beef into 8 portions, flatten them into thin patties.
2) Sprinkle half the patties with salt and pepper, then top over with the onion and sliced cheese.
3) Cover with rest of the patties, pinch the edges together and seal.
4) Place the patties on the rack and broil as per the directions or until well cooked.
5) Serve immediately in a nice plate.
Calories 233 Calories from Fat 176
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.2%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 54.7 mg18.2%
Sodium 177.1 mg7.4%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.27 g1.1%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 13 g26.3%
Vitamin A 2.8% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 10.4% Iron 3.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet