1. Place the walnuts in a ziplock bag and crush with a rolling pin.
2. In a bowl mix adding cream cheese, blue cheese, walnuts and cognac.
3. Grate about a teaspoon of onion over it and mix adding cracked black pepper.
4. Pull out a handful of ground meat about the size of a baseball and pat it out to make burgers.
5. Place it on a wax paper, sprinkle over with a little salt and pepper and grill until done.
To assemble the burger:
6. Take a hamburger bun and spread over with thin layer of the cheese mixture.
7. Place a few sauteed mushrooms on the cheese coated burger.
8. Place the grilled beef pattie on it.
9. Place a lettuce leaf and top with another hamburger bun.
10. Use for lunch snacking or serve as desired.
This video is a creation of BBQMyWay. You can visit BBQMyWay for complete recipes, and more videos.
Make your ho-hum burgers truly extraordinary with melted blue cheese. Just load it up with your favorite patties, veggies, loads of melted cheese, your favorite relish, marinades and add-ons and you have a burger to die for. Plus, it's really easy to assemble too. Just stream the video recipe and get assembling your own sizzling burger.