|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Onion powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. In a large bowl combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, egg, onion powder, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and mix.
3. Divide the mixture into quarters and shape into patties.
4. Place the patties over the grill and cook for 6-8 minutes on each side.
5. Place the cheese on top of the patties just before removing. Toast the buns over the grill.
6. Top the buns with patties, tomato, onion, lettuce and ketchup.